There may be a lot of places you get to explore aboard yacht charter France offers, but nothing beats a cruise along the French Riviera. With beautiful coastal areas to visit, such as Nice, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, and Monaco, taking a private boat on the French Riviera would be an experience of a lifetime.
212 Yachts offer yacht charter France packages, where you get to choose a private boat service in Cannes or the Zodiac 850 Superyacht Tender to Saint-Tropez. With these options you can choose from, luxury yacht holidays will be fun and exciting.
Let’s explore Cannes, shall we?
- Take a walk along the Boulevard de la Croisette and be awestruck by upscale boutiques, historic buildings, and beautiful villas you will find along the way.
- Explore Le Suquet or the Old Town, the original fishing village that is set on a picturesque hillside.
- Visit in time for the Festival de Cannes and savour the glitz and glamour of the film festival. You’re likely to see top celebrities from all over the world as well.
- Find out what makes Notre-Dame de l’Espérance Canne’s most important church. There must be more to those jaw-dropping architectural styles.
- Swim or sunbathe in any of the public or private beaches. Start with Macé Beach off the Boulevard de la Croisette and then on to Midi Plage, a popular private beach.
- Sign up for the Monaco and Eze Day Trip or the Provence Countryside Day Trip.
- Watch fireworks light up in the August night sky during the aptly named Fireworks Festival (Festival d’Art Pyrotechnique).
- Go on a winery tour and sample famous wines in the countryside.
Then, take a stop at Saint-Tropez to:
- Watch people pass by while sitting at any of the outdoor cafes around the historic village.
- Visit a vineyard and get a taste of some of the best wines in the region.
- Wander around the old harbour fort, La Citadelle, and enjoy the breathtaking views all around.
- Sample a delectable spread in any of the village’s restaurants.
- Hit the market at Place des Lices on Tuesdays and Saturdays for an awesome bargain shopping.
- Pick any of the beaches in Saint-Tropez, grab a sun lounger, and soak up the sun.
- Make the most of the opportunity to visit Plage de Pampelonne, a 5-kilometre beach that has been an institution in the village since 1955.
- Look for proof that the village is the vanguard art during the turn of the 20th century. You’ll find plenty from L’Annonciade to Musée de la Gendarmerie et du Cinéma, and other museums in the region.
With a yacht charter France has to offer at your disposal, you don’t need to limit yourself to just Cannes and Saint-Tropez. Wherever else you decide to go, however, it is important that you plan your trip, deciding on which day trips to do and which restaurants to pick beforehand. Check 212 Yachts for more details.
Last-minute decisions may give you a bit of challenge but may come with disappointments as well. What if the day tour you have in mind is already full or a restaurant is reservation only?
In doing your luxury yacht tours, remember to protect yourself from the sun and stay safe at all times. For more info, visit https://www.212-yachts.com/yacht-charters/west-mediterranean/france/